ecoegg Laundry Egg
The innovative replacement for detergent and fabric conditioner
- What is an easy way to know that I need to top up my pellets?
- Can the ecoegg Laundry Egg be left in for the whole wash cycle?
- Do the pellets contain limonene or linalool?
- Do I need to dry the ecoegg Laundry Egg between washes?
- Can the ecoegg Laundry Egg be used in all temperature washes?
- Do you need to use fabric softener with the ecoegg Laundry Egg?
- Where is the MSDS?
- Do I need more that one Laundry Egg for a large machine?
- Does the ecoegg Laundry Egg contain harmful chemicals?
- What fragrance is Fresh Linen?
- Is the ecoegg Laundry Egg manufactured from environmentally friendly materials and made in an environmentally friendly way?
- Is the Laundry Egg suitable to use on waterproof clothing?
- Can the Laundry Egg be used with Calgon?
- Will the ecoegg Laundry Egg harm washing machines?
- Is the ecoegg Laundry Egg safe to use with sensitive skin including babies skin?
- What fragrance is Spring Blossom?
- Is the Laundry Egg case BPA-Free?
- I have a problem with my egg case - what do I do?